During this half day workshop, you will learn how to plan and setup an intranet using SharePoint.
You will learn how to plan permissions, and how to structure your site and what components you can use on your intranet.
At the end of the course you will be able to understand and plan how to build a SharePoint intranet. Additional coaching is available to support you after the workshop
• Objective for session
• Introduce concept of SharePoint online, pages / lists and document libraries
What is SharePoint?
• Overview of components that makeup a SharePoint Site
• Planning your structure
• Home Sites
• Hub Sites
• Creating a page
• News vs Pages
• Overview of available web parts
• Adding web parts that summarise information.
• Adding Document libraries
• Settings for a document library
• Permission for a document library
• How to sync a document library
Creating and Managing Lists
• What is a List
• Creating a list and working with views
• Power Automate Overview
Launching your intranet
• Planning a launch
• Measuring users
• Planning ongoing updates
+64 3 377 9499
Explore a New World of Learning
In-person or virtual workshop for your team. Half-day workshops from $1500 for a team of 8 people.