Our most popular onsite course that is Ideal for most regular Excel users. The course focuses on
analysing data and presenting data.
The first modules cover the most popular analysis functions including SUM, COUNT, IF and lookup
functions. Later modules in this course cover Tables, Charts, Conditional Formatting along with Pivot Tables.
At the end of the course participants will be able to build a spreadsheet with functions and analyse
and present large sets of data.
This course is designed for people that are already using Excel multiple times in a week. They will be familiar with navigating in Excel and will have had some exposure to calculations, charts and larger data sets.
This course covers all the important features in Excel in half a day, a manual and exercise file is
provided, and attendees are encouraged to practice afterwards to retain their learnings.
• Excel formula construction using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Understanding and controlling the order of operation
• Using Functions to make formula construction faster (SUM, AVERAGE, MINIMUM, MAXIMUM & COUNT)
• Using AutoSum
• Difference between a formula and a function
• What does absolute and relative referencing mean?
• Switching between absolute and relative referencing
• Understanding how IF function operates
• Create an IF Statement
• What is V Lookup?
• Create a V Lookup function.
• What is X Lookup?
• Create a X Lookup function
• Using the Quick Analysis tool set to create charts, sparklines, and apply conditional formatting
• Creating and editing a Chart
• Creating a chart with a secondary axis
• Embedding a char in Word or PowerPoint
• Convert data to a Table
• Features and benefits of a table
• Sorting and Filtering in a Table
• Using Conditional Formatting to highlight data
• Using a table to create a Pivot Table
+64 3 377 9499
Explore a New World of Learning
In-person or virtual workshop for your team. Half-day workshops from $1500 for a team of 8 people.